[at-l] RE: AT-L Hikers Need a Ride (A Flight!)

I fly Airtran and Delta frequently, and find both have similar problems
and similar strengths. There are rude and kind employees with each. The
prices are pretty close. Over the past two weekends, I was impressed
with a bit more aggressive security and searches on Airtran than Delta.

I trust my family on either airline, and probably would trust either
over United with the bad morale that seems to eminate via their ads. I
encourage folks to travel and recognize that safety and security has
changed since the death of Valuejet, as well as the events of 9/11.

Bill...