[at-l] "trip report"- meniscus corner

Good luck on the healing process.

Your crystal ball may not be all that unreliable. Episodically the BPL
Yahoogroup reviews options for a lightweight gear list for $250 or
less. This can get pretty extreme, but can result in some unique ideas
of alternative ways of looking at gear.

Personally, I'd get real liberal with the budget on a sleeping bag and
economize elsewhere.

Bill....