[at-l] Horseback Riding on the AT

my, trolls are fun aren't they......

guess thats my laugh for the day

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Smith [mailto:rociiirociii@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 4:28 PM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Horseback Riding on the AT

Hello all, just been horseback riding on the AT in Maryland up above
Weverton Overlook. Outstanding trailwork in this section. The switchbacks
made for an easy climb for my horse, George W. You volunteers keep up the
good work and thanks for all you do! Oh and the view from the Weverton
Overlook is incredible! The view of the Potomac and Loudoun Heights is not
to be missed, especially this time of year!Well, thats about all I have to
say except I'm suprized I never see any other riders on the trail, it's
maintained so beautifully it's the perfect place to bring the horse and do
some back country riding!

P.S. If you are out hiking in the S.Maryland section, try not to spook my
horse, like you did the last time I was out. You know who you are.

Thanks,
W. Shoemaker