Re[6]: [at-l] Adding fuel to the fire (was Logging on the AT in Maine)

OB

 Your gratuitous adding of the word "only" to your quote from one of my messages
strikes me as a deliberate attempt to distort what I was saying. In response to
a snide comment from someone who thought it inconsistent for me to favor a "few"
natural preserves since I was sitting at a wooden desk, I had written:

"You forgot to add that I'm sitting in a room heated by wood heat. None of which
in anyway negates my view that we need a few places where we let nature do what
nature will.

 "I'm not opposed to harvesting wood, or using wood. I do think we need some
 natural preserves so that us curious types can observe what nature does,
 unmolested by humans.

"Uncurious or know-it-all types may have contrary views."

There are many possible reasons to disagree with my views. "uncurious and
know-it-all types" are only two small examples, not the "only" examples.
Sometimes even I disagree with my views after I think about them a bit.

Weary