[at-l] Logging too close for me. (Photo)

I could post some mean photos of similar situations regarding the Florida National Scenic Trail. Despite our best efforts to obtain certification agreements with landowners such as national and state forests, and despite those agreements specifically stating that no logging is permitted within the trail corridor, damned if the forestry people don't just go ahead and do as they please. I've seen brand-new trail clearcut three months after it opened, DESPITE the certification agreement that said they couldn't. If you think it's a problem on the AT, just come visit some of your other scenic trails and see.

And don't even talk to me about the Southern Pine Beetle...

In digust and frustration,
Navigator