[at-l] Logging too close for me. (Photo)

I suspect it is a bit different. I thought that once out of town, the
AT was a protected corridor with fairly wide buffer zones regarding
development and forestry. I'd like to know if ATC has been alerted of
the cutting and can advise us that it is an accepted practice.

I am curious and uncertain about this situation, but not wanting to be
either an automatic tree hugger or one aiming to pave the planet.

Bill...