[at-l] Bowel Boomers

Hi,
   >>>"Roughage..."<<<
Perhaps the insects who inadvertantly
garnish summer meals are Gods' way of telling us that
She thinks the microbes that live in the bugs' gut are
just what we need to keep our own intestinal flora
motivated to help move all the snickers and pizza
along to their final destination. This may be a little
recognized benefit of not slurping grits that are hot
enough to melt amalgam...

ATRerunner

--- Katrx@aol.com wrote:
> ...and I thought that is why we didn't remove the
> flying, crawling debris
> that "appears" in our cereal-Lipton-something meals.
>
> Roughage...uhm...ruffage...ah, heck. Just plain
> stuff.

> multipart/alternative
>   text/html
> ---