[at-l] Border crossings

It will get very interesting if the "Smart ID Card" idea actually gets
going. Two forms of ID can be very helpful.,I'd not simply dismiss the
weight and size of a very valuable piece of ID - figuring out how to
keep it secure when Greyhound and others seem to covet our backpacks.
It does have some hassle factor. It does allow you some additional
liberties in changing travel plans.

Bill...