[at-l] Ruck stuff

Well, guys (and gals), I think I might have the current info up on the Ruck
page.  I'm sure I'll hear about it if I don't :)  Just go to the main ruck
page for the links to next years Rucks. (next years??? and only 3 months
away!!!)

http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck

I lost netscape so couldn't check it out in both browsers.  Any glaring
errors, please email me.  Whoever is nominally in charge of the GA Ruck,
please email me with details so I can get those up on the site.  With any
luck, I'll have this years Ruck's pics up on the page before the next Ruck :)

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---