[at-l] Full Moon Hike

Yep, we are planning a full moon hike on Halloween!
It will be a sequel of sorts to our Jack o' Lantern
carving night hike of last week. (The  night jogger
who saw our little fest must of thought we were a
strange branch of Wiccans who wear fleece and
Goretex...)

We will be hiking two miles into the woods to an
abanonded cabin on national forest land. My buddy Paul
and I scouted out the cabin a couple of weeks ago and
it looks structurally sound.  So, we  plan on brining
plenty of candles, some hot chocolate, and of course a
few ghost stories. :-)  Will leave the following
morning for work (ug!).

The next full moon on Halloween will not be for
another 19 years!

(BTW. Received the digest..woo hoo!)

=====