[at-l] (no subject)

I picked up on Twilights positing aobut bringing some extra fleece clothing
items to the Ruck to give away..perhaps now is the time to give my thougths
that ive been thinking about since Hanover about the Ruck..i know a few
years ago there was a fundraiser auction at the Ruck for the  Place. I'm
wondering if we might have one this year for  the AT MUSEUM...we have been
somewhat involed in the it the past year  and the meeting in Hanover was
very fruitful and things are now begininng to progress on it with some
actions being taken now to get thigns rolling..funds will be needed when a
place is actually decided on where it will be located and surely funds will
be needed ot get it up and running.So perhaps instead of giving away things
we might instead want to consider aother acction for the museum..thinnk the
musuem funds are now  aobut 1300 dollars which wont go far.If you recall
that was a fun few hours we had at the auction with lots of laughs and you
mgiht want to start gathering items for it now??Unless there is another mock
wedding in the future for the Ruck?
Mother Hen