[at-l] Smokies Trip Report

Ready and I just got back from a little hike in NC. It didn't go
exactly as planned, but I finally got to see Charlies Bunion on
a clear day (on my 4th pass along the AT through the Smokies)
and I also saw a bear.

To read 7 days of journal entries, go to:

and click on the link under October, 2001.

The entries run from 10/17/01 thru 10/23/01

BTW, all of our journals are accessible at:

http://www.spursjournal.com

Regarding hiking in 2002, I'm of the opinion that we all
ought to. Heck, it's still not too late to hike in 2001!

Happy trails,
Spur
(an acknowledged regular at Mtn Moma's)