[at-l] Too much stuff - AMC Maps anyone?

Hi all,

Recently one of my personal projects has been to 'clean up' my house.  When
I went on my '98 thruhike I put WAY too much stuff in storage (I think most
thruhikers who use storage will find this) and got rid of lots of it
immediately when I moved into my apartment.  The rest has been a slow
weeding project.  This weekend I got to the hiking stuff :-)  Of course, I
am a gear weenie (among a group of gear weenies I imagine).  Stoves?  Which
one?  The car-camping Coleman with a burner and griddle? The bluet (butane
cartridges)? The whispterlite? The Peak One?  The Esbit? The soda-can one?
Yes, and it's the same sad situation with water purification, sleeping
bags, sleeping pads and tents.

Now I just can't bear to part with some of this stuff, even though it might
have been several years since I've used it (like the bluet)  But one of the
things I have found and don't need but just can't bear to just throw out is
a bunch of paper AMC maps.  In case you've never seen them they have the
trails, roads, topo lines, streams etc.  They are all on a slightly
different scale.  But I always buy tyvek ones so I never need the paper
ones.

So anyone want some AMC maps (not ATC) - free?  They aren't all on the AT,
but are still good NH and ME hiking.  All have 100' contour intervals
except Katahdin which has a 200' interval.  I'll mail them if you tell me
you want them.  Here's what I have:

Side A                   Side B
Katahdin & Baxter St Pk       Camden Hills
(2) Carter-Mahoosucs          Mt. Monadnock/Mt Cardigan
Chocorua / Waterville         None
Franconia Range               Pilot Range

I also have some fleece clothes that are pretty much new but 8 fleece
jackets/pullovers and 2 vests is just too many for one person.  So I was
thinking of bringing stuff to the Ruck and just giving it to a needy (or
wanty) home.

Twilight