[at-l] HDT Alert!

I went to visit my daughter today and we were in the Barnes & Noble near
her home.  B&N has their own *hardcover* edition of Walden and other
writings of HDT for only $9.95.  Very reasonable for a new hardcover these
days.  Nice green fabric with gold stamped lettering and a beautiful inset
photo (landscape).  I had a paperback that I probably paid almost as much
for.  That will go to my friendly used book dealer.  If you have to ask how
this is trail related... you haven't read HDT.

sAunTerer