From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of vj henry
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 6:48 PM
To: AT-L@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] (Guest Post) 2002 hiking

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest vj henry <vhenry@mwmc.org>.
* Please use <mailto:vhenry@mwmc.org> to reply to the sender.

I live on the west coast and plan (?) to start the AT in March 2002, but
have questions now as to what others think about a through hike in relation
to/because of war.
Are others still going ahead if their goal was to hike in 2002? How do the
people on the east coast feel about those who might be out hiking if we are
still at war (ground troops esp). Any thing any one can share will sure be
helpful. Thanks.