[at-l] Ultralight and other fantasies

My sincere thanks to everyone who took the time to send their comments =
on our ultralight fantasy.  Today is our 36th wedding anniversary, a =
fantasy in itself (of course we were married at birth).  We hope to =
fulfill the next one--to thru-hike after he retires in ultralight style. =
=20

Have a Happy Hiking Day,
SLIM=20

"I do not ask to walk smooth paths, nor bear an easy load, (lie)
I pray for strength and fortitude to climb the rock-strewn road.
Give me such courage, I can scale the heartiest peaks alone,=20
And transform every stumbling block into a stepping stone."=20
--unknown

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---