[at-l] UltraLight

Sounds like you have been doing some homework. GoLite makes some bags with
hip belt, and there are other choices, such as the GVP4, Kelty Flight and
others. One things is to get your gear together and find a pack that fits
and feels right. I find it remarkable if you have managed to get a winter
gear list below 15 pounds, especially if that includes food and water. I
wonder if you are weighing "skin-out" to include the gear that you wear. In
any case, if it makes hiking fun, it sounds like good choices.

OrangeBug