[at-l] Opinion Please (WindBloc Fleece)

I really liked the windbloc fleece glove/mittens (fingerless gloves with an
attached mitten covering) I used on the AT.  They really are windproof.

I could vent easily by pulling the mitten portion off or keep toasty with
the mitten portion on.  I don't think I would want an entire jacket made of
the stuff as it would probably be too hot.  I think it's much more practical
to have a separate shell for those windy days.  FWIW, Regular fleece is more
"cozy" than the windbloc stuff.

I've since gotten some other gloves at Ragged Mountain that are made of a
different type of fleece that feels much more like regular fleece but is 95%
windproof (WindPro perhaps?).  They are definitely cozy but do not have that
plasticy or stiff feeling that the WindBloc stuff has.

Still don't know that I would want it in a jacket but I would much more
consider that fleece than the WindBloc fleece.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99