[at-l] Cheers all!

Klipspringer returned home (Cape Town, S.Africa) safely on
Sunday.  Therefore, I will be unsubscribing from this list.

It has been an interesting experience to have sat in the back row around
the campfire, watching the smashmellows being shared and savoured, the
flames sometimes leaping high and almost out of control, the exchange of
information and advice, while gaining a little insight into the characters
on this list.

I wish you all continued warmth and illumination and now, in this time of
crisis, strength and a quick return to the "normal" life - and of course,
many happy hikes.

Cheers
Pat