[at-l] PA Ruck Dates?

Kahley wrote:
<errr....just as long as you bring an extra blankie.  In 99 (i think) it went down to four above.... yeppers!  but NO DRUMS .  The park doesn't want us disturbing the other campers.  Like there are any other campers around .....>>

I think that was 2000. Dee and I went for a walk late Saturday night and 'crashed" two campfires of people that were just out enjoying a cold snowy weekend. The boy scouts were the best - they shared their "homemade by mommy" cookies as well as the warmth of the fire.

So, at least that weekend, there were non-ruckers there. I remember we walked back inside the hostel about midnight and everyone wanted to know where we had been. Apparently we smelled like campfire and everyone was jealous.

POG