[at-l] PA Ruck Dates?

>You might not get out of the house in January up here in NoGA, as it
>gets too dang cold from time to time.

>wusses.......hundreds of miles south and ya'll cower in the cabin! <g>
>Come north Kelly and play and sleep in the snow!!!!!  heheheheheh

I will!  I will!  I will come play and sleep in the snow!  I'm so sick this
hot weather.  It was 82 degrees at 10:00 last night.  I have a new 15 degree
bag that has not seen a lick of use since I bought it a over a year ago.  I
say:  BRING ON THAT COLD WEATHER.  (We CAN have campfires, right?)

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---