[at-l] PA Ruck Dates?

Orange Bug wrote:

> I believe there is a rule forbiding Tennessee fans, as well as others
> who misuse Orange in their favorite team logos. ;-)

Can you call that color that results from soaking Cheetos in skim milk
orange? Does anyone admit to being a fan of that "other" team in orange
after this weekend? I guess I'll have to stick to red and black like a
true GA Dawg.

Ah, well, if I'm still invited, put me, my wife and our two year old hiker
down as probable attendees to the GA ruck. As long as we're still in GA in
January, we'll be there. I think I need a Ruck to get me out of my long
term lurking mode.

Midlife, Cricket, and a 2 y.o future thru-hiker