[at-l] GA RUCK plans 1/18-20/02

I've been there and talked on the phone with them, but I don't think
they really know what is about to hit them. (Nor do I.) I think that
would be an excellent idea, if you don't mind. I suspect that the
fireplace area or one of the picnic areas will become the de facto
gathering spot, similar to the lodge at Goose Creek.

Bill...

BTW, the numerous suggestions and off list offers for help are exactly
what this (and any other RUCK) needs. I hope the RUCK can be fairly pot
luck regarding activities, meals, demonstrations and other events - but
without the excessively rowdy bon vivance of the island in Damascus.
Something between Elderhostel and Woodstock. I appreciate all of the
planning and assistance anyone will provide.