[at-l] Night Hike Trip Report

>>  What a rotten, tough life we are privileged to
>> live!  Thanks for a nice trip report!

You know, I am thankful almost everyday (even a
persitent optimist [though a bit cynical at times..odd
contradiction..but I am an odd person :D] can get get
a tad blue)  for what I am able to do. Have seen the
stars while camped on a sandy beach in Maine,
experienced gale force winds on Mt. Washington in
January and seen the alpenglow while on the summit of
a 14er in Colorado.  Yeah...life is good. My bills are
paid, I have some great friends, get to do some neat
things, and it just looks like it is just getting
better and better. And Mom just gave me her pumpkin
bread recipe so my stomach will be happy, too. :-)

Yes, I am feeling quite happy now.  What's not to
like?

Think many on this list can feel the same way. Life
may throw some curve balls at times, but there are
always those special places we remember, special
places to go to, and special places that have yet to
be seen.

Ain't the outdoors wonderful?

=====