[at-l] GA RUCK plans 1/18-20/02

Last year we did a breakfast thing in our cabin that helped introduce
Liz to a few dozen of my friends that I'd had never met. She didn't see
the humor in the situation, hence I am trying to be real sweet and nice
just now to help her come to the Lodge.

The idea of a breakfast thing worked pretty well with a gradual showing
up of 20 or so folks. Sunny and others brought stuff which did make is
somewhat of a pot luck meal. We did some of the same on Sunday AM.
Saturday night was an AYCE buffet at a local restaurant in Blairsville,
which should be easily repeated at the Lodge or in Dawsonville. Many
went on dayhikes Saturday and Sunday, but there was no organized event.

I am simply planning on making the opportunity and schedule available,
with expectation that if others feel the motivation and need for
something more formal, such announcements will be made. I suspect that
some Tuckerization projects will occur, and perhaps some gear closets
can be redistributed around the Southeast.

Your list looks really good at this early stage of the game.

Bill...