[at-l] Rocky Top Crew week

I'll be leaving tomorrow to go work with the Rocky Top Crew for a week so
I guess I'll be signing off til I get back. I'd hate for my mailbox to
explode while I was gone. Anyhow, ya'll have a good week and I'll try to
be a worthy representative for Listers who live to far off or have
commitments that keep them from trail work.   Hopeful
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.