[at-l] (no subject)

Well, with a beautiful weekend coming up it looks like my sister and I are
going to introduce 5 month old little AJ to his first overnighter. Probably
southern Penn AT near Carlisle, tho we haven't worked out all the details
yet. Lots of driving after work to get there, finish packing tomorrow
morning, and decide where we're headed. I volunteered to be pack mule for
this trip <g>, if I do a good job of "corrupting" him I'll have a good
hiking partner in fifteen years or so <lol>...

skeeter