[at-l] A Somber note

Hi folks,

This is a somber note.  Many of us remember that during our hike thru Hawk
Mtn. encountering US Army Rangers, Special Forces and the like in the midst
of training exercises.  As expected, many of these folks are now in
Afghanistan or are on their way there.  I was reminded of this morning in
reading an article in today's Wall Street Journal.  I respectfully ask that
we keep these soldiers [their families and others] in our thoughts and
prayers in the days ahead as they serve our country in very precarious and
dangerous situations.  marty aka rusty

"...the music of the songs I love is found in the open air."
	From a Danish children's song.

Martin R. Fors.