1. Spoon, B.T.C.S., exceptional language, even for Dave,  Alanis, Bela (I
replay the *classical banjo* section for **literally** hours on end
2. Christmas Song, L.A.L.C., the real story of Jesus
3. #41, L.A.L.C., the best version of this "classic Dave"
4. Lover Lay Down, L.A.L.C., "Kiss me won't you kiss me now, and sleep I
would inside your mouth" Can you say anything more sensual?
5. Two Step, any of them, perfect music, it doesn't need words, but they are
great too.
6. Best of What's Around, U.T.T.A.D., If you didn't dance b4.....
7. What Would You Say, U.T.T.A.D., Keep dancing...
8. Warehouse, U.T.T.A.D., first Dave song that gave me goose bumps
9. Rhyme & Reason, L.S., just damn good music
10. The Stone, , the way you can feel the fear when the music builds " I've
this creeping suspicions that things here are not as they seem"
11. Don't Drink the Water, B.T.C.S., It makes me angry, ashamed, and sad to
listen to it
11. #36, any of them, just a mellow dave song, "honey, honey, come and dance
with me"
12. Satellite, Say Goodbye, the song that Jane likes, Ant's Marching, #40,
pig, the dreaming tree, crush, ...ok, all of them......