[at-l] a quick hello: more to follow....

> Trippppppppp Reporttttttttt!!!!!!
>

> (Welcome back, though you had to go 2,000 watery
> miles away to do
> it!)

No problem Sloetoe, a report is in the making but
since I have limited access to a computer it will take
a little time. Jeroen is going to scan some pictures
for me and when I get them back I will put them and a
report on internet for everybody to see/read.

I have a job interview tomorrow. Not sure how it is
going to turn out but keep your fingers crossed. If I
get a job before Christmas my present to me is going
to be at least one piece of backpacking gear and maybe
an AT trip which I would then like to combine with a
ruck/gathering/trail days or basically anything where
hiking on the AT can be done and that involves meeting
fun to be with people.

Bye,
Kajsa