Re[2]: [at-l] Crossing the Kennebec

"...Most times your and my thought processes are not in synch,..."

 Most of what I post are simply factual things like height of Mt. Rogers,
 climate, usefulness of shoes over 5,000 years of recorded history, response to
 questions (Nature Conservancy has done a lot in Maine), e-mail delays, etc,
 leavened by an occasional joke or wry comment. Unfortunately an occasional
 controversial opinion blinds some to the inaneness of most of my offerings.

 Weary