[at-l] Re: Toughest hikes/sections

Nocona wrote:

I also thought the Springer approach trail was not
difficult, but I hiked it AFTER my thru-hike.  And
since then have rehiked a lot of the AT.  I know that
the southern AT has some hard sections, but I really
don't think it can compare to the sustained difficulty
of the Whites and southern Maine.  And last year on
the Long Trail, woooooo boy, there was some
leg-busting stuff after you leave the AT, up north
where nobody goes but the meese.

Nocona

~~~~

That's for sure! Knee busting that is.  marty aka rusty who's undergoing PT
b/c of the LT

"...the music of the songs I love is found in the open air."
	From a Danish children's song.

Martin R. Fors.