[at-l] Hitting the trail

Good Luck Pete.  I'll be interested in hearing how you make out.  I just
started sectioning last year and havent got a lot of miles done either.  I
have been wanting to get out for more then one night myself and will be off
all of next week in hopes of hitting the trail for a few days.  Today I
think my wife broke her toe and now I have to wait and see what the doc says
(I am making her call tomorrow morning).
Let us all know,
Rich "Bowyer"

Charter Member RAS