[at-l] Peaceful World

Mark Hudson wrote:

> <<Peaceful World>>
> That's it Felix... Good tune...

I'm actually in the song. When John speaks of the 'Devil' and the 'bastard',
he's talking about me.
($.10 for Felix.)

> Ya know Felix, in a moment of civilization induced insanity, our own Bald
> Eagle volunteered to set up the next Gathering. If you're going to get John
> Mellancamp for our entertainment maybe you should talk to Jim now <g>

As I read this, I see where you say "Bald Eagle volunteered to set up the next
Gathering." Then, I read where you say "If you're going to get John Mellancamp
(sic)..."  It would seem to me that our own Bald Eagle will be getting in touch
with John Mellencamp...wouldn't it? I mean, wouldn't it? Wouldn't it? Hmmm,
wouldn't it?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98