[at-l] Slickrock Wilderness Area Trip Report (Long)

Thanks for the report.
As I told you privately some time back The Joyce Kilmer/Citco/Slickrock area
is the toughest hiking I have done to date irrespective of geographic area of
the country.
I've been eager to get your report to see if I was just a wuss or if others
found it as demanding. Sorry you had to alter your plans but pleased that I
wasn't over estimating the complexity and difficulty.
A ten mile day in this area is a big day.
Glad you enjoyed the trip, think my friends and I are going back in May for
another bout.
Plum'Crazy

multipart/alternative
  text/html