[at-l] meniscus repair/recovery question

Hmmm... Geriatric Sports Medicine... a new field perhaps?  I know I'm
sitting here chronologically 50+, much younger in my minds eye of
course.  I can't find kids my own age to play with, mostly they golf.
I've got various scrapes, bruises, and aches acquired from hiking,
biking and kayaking activities - not to mention two broken hands last
year from a biking accident - just think of some of the things that you
can't do with two broken hands... :(
GSM could be the up and coming specialty for me and some others here on
the list.
BTW, when discussing training for long distance hiking I don't think
I've heard anyone mention biking.  I've recently rediscovered road
biking and find that the legs are now much stronger for hiking here in
rocky PA.  Anyone else train by  biking?  Anyone else train?  Anyone
take the train? .....

Steve - Full range of motion with pain...that's acceptable.