[at-l] meniscus repair/recovery question

I am looking for some persons who have had meniscus repairs done by
Arthroscopic surgery.  I need to compare notes before I let the surgeon go
in and "re-do" the repair.  In particular I need to compare pain "patterns"
 as in what should still be hurting and how much.  It has been a little
over five months since the original surgery.  I really don't want to endure
the surgery if I have a good chance to finish recovering without getting
things carved up again.
Black Wolfe