[at-l] (no subject)

The hiker is Bill Irwin.  He is famous in AT circles
and has written a compelling memoir in the following
book that you can purchase at
http://www.atctrailstore.org/.

Blind Courage: Journey of Faith
by Bill Irwin and David McCasland

I have never met him, but I heard that he has
delivered trail magic in New England on the AT in the
past.  I read his book in one day lying on the
Ironmaster's Hostel front porch.  It was a zero day
for me, but worth the read!

Nocona
GA-ME98