[at-l] Terry is almost done!

Terry cruised right along this year. A little over 4
mos for a SOBO hike. Who says NOBOs can't learn new
tricks? :)

Should be noted my pasta cousin finished first.
Doesn't mean much...but not too many AT hikers named
after an Italian food item.... :)

Paul,
I hope all is well in Colorado.

I thought you might like to pass on some news to the
ATL list.

You probably know by now that the first SOBO finished
October 8.
Linguini did his hike in under 96 days with no yellow
blazing.

There are at least 11 SOBOs planning to finish on
Monday,
October 11 (including me).  The list includes:
Cheers! (me),
Slowride, Phil, Devin, Crispy, Sweatbucket, Strider,
Mullet, the
Mole, Toll Booth Willy, and Dude.

Cheers,
Terry