[at-l] RE: RAS Poster poster (TGIF smile) & request for Pemmican receipe

Reminds me of the time I did a little reach on the music group "Barenaked
Ladies" for a friend.  They were known but had not really broken into the
big big-time yet.  I often polish a bit of work, and while the computer is
working on it, I'll flip over to the Internet to do a search.  I clicked a
site that sounded promising and then turned around to pick up a
Cutter-Sanborn reference book.  That's when some one walked in.  Then I saw
what was on the screen.  Thank God for "accidentle" crashes and screen
turned towards me and not the door.

RECEIPE: I have a friend that might give me some wild turkey and/or deer for
the holidays.  My apologies to anyone who is anti-hunting or who is vegan.
But they are good hunters and use all the meat or give to organizations or
friends.  I am interested in maybe turning some of it into Pemmican (sp?).
Preferably something I can grab when I head to work or when I go walkabout
and need something to nibble.  Any receipes that don't require me to be the
AT's equivalent of Emeril?

William, The Curious Turtle

PS   I have a friend whose sister is really into computer photos, pictures,
etc.  Someone told her that there was a site with a certain TV/Movie star
that showed the lady in the nude.  They were wondering if it was real.  So
the sister went to the site and was carefully examing the picture when
someone came into her office.  She said she would be right with them.  When
she turned around, there was her priest. I wonder how many Hail Marys that
would be.