[at-l] Waterproofing a hammock?

I don't know the answer to this question from any experience of mine, even
though I use hammocks all the time.
Nylon gets damp and even wet sometimes. I rely on my body heat at night to
make it mostly dry over night, but on a damp or stormy night it's bound to
bind some water.
Mainly, I don't put it up until the tarp is up (don't let it get wet).
I suppose spraying it with that waterproofing spray might help, but I don't
know; and I'm not at all certain that the spray itself wouldn't add as much
weight to the hammock as the dampness it gets in high humidity and stormy
nights.
Let us know what you discover from your own experience.