Re[2]: [at-l] Kennebec river crossing

There used to be a cable crossing on a creek north of Caratunk and south of
Moxie Bald, but not on the river. I forget the name of the creek. It was
featured in a National Geographic article years ago, but is actually on
private property, and the Trail doesn't follow it anymore. Some hikers use
it anyway, but it's a blue blaze route.

BTW, Weary, I had a good conversation this weekend with your sister, Margie
("Honey") at the Cabin in Andover. They're great hosts.

Robert