[at-l] On the LT

Incident on the LT,

Yesterday I visited Woodchuck with whom I hiked a part of the
LT.  Woodchuck told me that the threesome, Poopajack, Circuit Rider and
Jeff, left the LT a couple of days from the Canadian border because
Poopajack came down with pneumonia.  Just thought that someone on AT-L may
have hiked with Poopajack on the AT a couple of years ago and would like to
know.  Blessings 2 all.  marty aka rusty who just finished re-seam sealing
his Nomad Lite-N-Airy and there's no leaks!  AT on March 21!

"...the music of the songs I love is found in the open air."
	From a Danish children's song.

Martin R. Fors.