Argh!!! Jim's troll... Re: [at-l] Carnival Cruise - NOT to be taken seriously

Sloetoe wrote:
>-- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>Weary -
>>
>>But, all that aside - since you're so obviously enamored of WF,
>
>Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Jim! Jeeeeez. BUD. (Hey, do you know how nice it was to sit
>quiet with you by fire -- I thought you, Ginny, Solar Bear and I would have
>made a fine conversational foursome over a pizza or something... but just
>being squeezed in was nice.)
>
>But what's up with this post? (OK, so it's a rhetorical question. Don't
>answer.) Is Weary supposed to blow this one by? Ah, mannnnn.
>
>Weary: (borrowing from the resurgent Monty Python and the Holy Grail) Blow
>your nose in Jim's gen-er-al di-rec-tion.

Toey -
I told you not to take it seriously -- no troll, just some "thruhiker
humor".  Y'know, Toey - I don't think you understand yet how crazy I am.
We'll have to talk about that someday.

Weary said he didn't understand either.  S'funny - some people take the
longest time to get the point -- I knew one woman who'd sometimes take 6
months or more to understand a joke.  She'd start laughing about jokes that
the rest of us had forgotten long ago.  I don't know if you know all the
references - but I know Weary does.  It's pretty much an "inside" joke, but
if he cogitates long enough it'll come to him.  Maybe to you too  :-))

Walk softly,
Jim