[at-l] Feeling unproductive

I'm about to raise unproductivity to a high science. Our daughter and our
daughter in law are both expecting to deliver any time. Sheltermouse, our
1 year old grand daughter, will soon have a baby sister and a cousin (
female variety) to help me train as hikers! Oh the joys of grandpapahood.
If all my plans work out, it will only be a few years til I have the
whole crew (grandson and three granddaughters) out on the trail.

Well, back to trying to do some kind of work.........  Grandpa
Hopeful............assisted by Thunder and Sheltermouse
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.