[at-l] "AT-List mostly doesn't talk about... issues because...."

sAunTerer sez ~
"The fact is that AT-L is a different list with a different
constituency and you don't have the same audience you had on ATML so... you
shouldn't continue to be surprised that many here are not receptive to your
attempts to shame the list into emulating ATML."
Hi sAunTerer, excelent post.
(&thanks for the great nametags at the Gathering)
My opinion, little that it matters, is that the attempt to 'shame' us is
based on intentional misrepresentations. The 2 at-l haters continue to post
them, especially after a newbie comes in. Neither the at-l, nor the ATML, is
what WF's propagandists claim. I have faith in the newcomers. I believe as
they become accustomed to who is saying what and how, they'll sort things out
on their own.
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html