[at-l] Anthrax in NC Stream

Gary Ticknor wrote:

> Hey OrangeBug, nice story on Lymes in the ATN! What with Felix's, it was a
> bug-themed issue.

I love when my name shows up in an e-mail with 'Anthrax' in the subject...

Just got home from a very nice Gathering...well, except the poetry fair from
Warren Whitman...
May post a report someday...may not (Like that trip report from my hike in
Maine...)

I will say this about that...I've had occasion to see the NY skyline at least
twice in the last two months...it was eerily different....

To bed...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98