[at-l] gathering

Howdy, just back from the Gathering, finally, with a small detour into
central Maine to day-hike Mt. Abraham on Monday (snow!). Driving back, Mt.
Washington was really snowy up there, and I hope it will be passable for
Flyin' Brian.

It was good to see the listers there, and good to meet Spur, who came to my
session on writing, which sadly was scheduled opposite Brian's talk, so I
missed it. We had about 17 people, despite that. I used an excerpt from
Ready's journal as an example. I got to meet Brian earlier, and interviewed
him for ATN. When I met Miss Janet, I discovered that I'd made a bad
misidentification on a photo caption for Sandy's fine article about Uncle
Johnny's place. Blame me, not her. (I apologized to Miss Janet.)

Otherwise, I had a pretty good time, except for a bad dream Friday night,
when I was tenting at Storr's Pond. It's all pretty fuzzy, but I dreamed
that about 4 a.m. someone in the tent next to me yelling something about
Felix and handcuffs. ;-) I don't remember the sheriff showing up.

Hmmm.

--Rhymin' Worm