[at-l] IAT - Beyond the Slideshow

I haven't hiked the IAT, but a member of my land trust's board of directors, a
semi-retired dentist in my town, did it a year ago. He says to skip most of
Maine since the paper companies have yet to give permission to build a trail in
the woods, forcing hikers onto mostly dirt logging roads, clogged with the fumes
and dust from diesel logging trucks.

 But he highly praised the Canadian portions, though he said most people in the
 trail towns still don't know the trail exists. Start late. Snow lingers far
 longer in the Maritime Provinces than in Maine.

 Weary