[at-l] trip report

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rami"
sub title:  proud dad's rambling - feel free to delete
This trip was the first backpacking trip for my 7 (gonna be
8 in a couple of days dad) year old daughter.  <snip>
Those of you still reading along, thank you for your
support.
Rami

Thanks for posting that trip report -- fun reading, and fun
to remember back to when our girls were that age and going
out for their first few backpacking trips. Carmen sounds
like a trooper; 7, 8, 9, 10 are great years for starting
into backpacking -- kids of that age are very into gaining
competence. Have fun!

Karen -:¦:-
Albuquerque, NM, USA